Saturday, December 19, 2009

Linked to facebook

I just linked this blog to facebook. I like the setup better on blogger, so, if you do want to follow me, I suggest doing it there. Also because that way I'll know you really love me, since really the only way to know that people like you is to see how many social networking sites you're connected through. Mom...you'd better subscribe to this...

As I've mentioned I've tried the whole blogging thing before and not followed through. I think previously it was because I had a goal with it, either to relate something that I'd already done, or to be way too philosophical with it or something along those lines. This time, I'm just going to write crap, and maybe someone else will read it. I think the whole reason I may actually keep up with it this time is because of twitter. I think twitter is the "gateway drug" of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment